mandag den 27. februar 2012

Hi everyone!

This blog will be pictures and design, while my other blog A Simmers World is more about my projects and me. But welcome! :) Oh, and to start with, I'd like to say that I only use natural poses, I have no pose-packages or cc's for that. My plan is to get the most out of what the Sims3 has itself. :)

I'll start with a little photoshoot with the theme "Eve".











I've also made a photoshoot with the theme "Elfs".










And last, but not least, a "50's"-theme.










Please let me know what you think! You can comment here, if you have an account, or you can leave a comment on my Sims3 page, http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Fie_wa. If there's something you'd like to ask about, just ask! :)

Xoxo Fie_wa!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar